Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit 2014

I really adored this month's card kit, believe or not I think this is my first flower stamp set! I just adore the two tone effect you can get with the flowers but it did make me realize I really need more ink pads and colors! I ordered a Simon Says Stamp Lavender stamp pad last month to test out and I am digging it, I think I might order some more colors. I'm also excited to try out the resist embossing and water color technique I've been seeing all over Youtube lately with these flowers.

Supplies Used:

  • My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots (SSS June Card Kit)
  • SSS Favorite Flowers Stamp Set (SSS June Card Kit)
  • SSS Watt's Up Stamp Set (SSS)
  • SSS Slate Cardstock (SSS June Card Kit)
  • White, Purple, and Pink Cardstock (Michael's Craft Stores)
  • Stampendous White Embossing Powder and Versamark
  • Hero Arts Ink: Soft Pool, Soft Vanilla, Pale Tomato, Field Greens, Soft Cantaloupe, Pool, Soft Olive, Red Royal 
  • Heidi Swapp Ink: Navy Blue
  • SSS Ink: Lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment