Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 Resolutions

Last year I didn't make too many resolutions mostly because I've never been good at sticking to them. But I did want to lose weight and save money for a house. Well I dropped 35-40 lbs total in 2013 AND we have a deposit on a house right now so I'm pretty motivated to make some better resolutions this year and stick with them.

2014 Resolutions

  • Make all my cards - I don't want to spend money on store bought ones next year, I have more than enough supplies to accomplish this, especially with my monthly Simon Says Stamp card kit!
  • Tone up enough to wear a bikini - Not sure if this will happen. I'm pretty self conscious of my belly post child still.
  • Minimal soda - I really cut down on soda in 2013 and it helped me lose a lot of weight. I'd like to cut even more out next year, maybe to none at all!
  • Cut the negativity out - I have people who are so negative in my life and just bring me down. Saying goodbye to those in 2014.
  • Save money and set a new budget - I don't know who doesn't have this on their list. 
  • To Do Lists - I found them super helpful the past couple months and I'd like to continue to use them through the whole year to keep better organized with things that need to be done!
  • Keep up with project life - I want to do August to August so I'd like to 100% complete one next year and start the second!

No comments:

Post a Comment