Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

5 Year Old Birthday Card

Landon got his very first preschool birthday party invite (eek!) and I decided to go ahead and make a card for the birthday girl since her mom said she was super girly and I rarely get to make or buy anything girly. This is my first card I've made without looking anywhere for inspiration beyond my supplies and I'm very pleased with the outcome. I've been going back and forth on if the Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit is worth the price and considering I used most of the materials from this card between last month and this months kit I'll say yes and keep my kits coming for a few more months.



Materials:

  • Silhouette Cameo to cut Birthday (My First Crush Hollow) and 5 (Wish I Were Taller)
  • Simon Says Stamp stamp set in Love This 
  • Hero Arts Gems in Diamond Gemstones 5mm
  • Little B washi tape in Silver Stripe Thin
  • Paper from Fancy Pants Beloved collection
  • Bazzil Cotton Candy cardstock for base
Adhesives:
  • Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue for "birthday" 
  • Glossy Accents for gemstones
  • Pop dots for "5"

No comments:

Post a Comment