Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter Wonderland/Onederland Birthday Party

I was asked to make a banner plus a few extras for a little girls first birthday! Since everyone I know pretty much has boys I was psyched to get to do something girly. The request was winter wonderland/onederland themed and mostly blue/white with a touch of pink and glitter.

Food tags! 4"x2" when folded and left blank for her to write anything she wants on them. I also included a few extras she can use for other things or in case she messes up on a tag.

Favor tags! 2.5" diameter, I left enough ribbon for her to tie on or she can tape it on and the hanging ribbon will still look cute.


The banner! This banner was probably the most work yet only because I didn't like the way the original colors were. I started just white, light blue, and pink but it looked like a baby shower. I added in the dark blue and dark pink but I thought it was too much pink. Finally I settled on dark blue, light blue, white, and a few sprinklings of pink. The snowflakes were cut out of Doodlebug's lily white sugar coated cardstock and is very sparkly, the penguin was a silhouette cut file from their store. Each square is 4.25"x4.25" so it's pretty large!






No comments:

Post a Comment