Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Disney Planes - Landon's 4th Birthday

My son's request this year was a Planes themed party. Since I went the route of a play place for his party I only had to make a few things: his invitations, birthday banner, and goody bag thank you tags. I originally planned to make a shirt as well but ran out of time. Darn procrastination.

I can say for the invitations I took a design I found on pinterest and copied it completely so I am not going to post mine. There are some very wonderful Planes birthday invitations out there on pinterest and etsy right now!



For the banner I did orange, blue, and white which seem to be Dusty Crophopper "theme" colors in the movie. I traced Dusty and used print and cut on the Silhouette cameo as well as editing the Planes logo to say Landon instead. I was very pleased with the results and it took me no more than an hour to put together the night before the party. I know, I told you, procrastination!



The only print and cut item I did was the thank you tags for the goody bags. I got a 10 pack of bags from Target for about $4-5 and then glued the tag on the front of it. I really liked how these came out and they were super easy to do!

Normally I make cupcake toppers but my son requested a Dusty cake which I knew I couldn't pull off so I had the grocery store make that. I also did snack foods: chips, dips, pretzels, cheese, crackers, and juice boxes. It was a quick, laid back party this year. Maybe next year I'll go bigger!


No comments:

Post a Comment