Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Spring!

I wish I could say Spring is here for real but sadly today is 54 degrees and in just 2 days were supposed to get more snow. I can't even remember the last time we had snow so late in March and I'm not really happy about it. I cannot wait for when our days are consistently warmer not just here here and there.

But yesterday we got some great news! Our mortgage commitment paperwork came through! So now we set our closing date and wait. In my previous post I mentioned closing on April 1st and it still looks like that is going to happen thankfully. I am beyond thrilled. And also scared as all hell, I mean a house is a huge step. I still don't feel "grown up" enough to own a house. We were also going to paint/do some work before we moved in but we just hate our current location/apartment so much we said screw that we're moving right in so now I'm even more excited.

As for crafting I'm trying to get some cards made before we move because I don't think I'll have much time to do any the first month or so. I also have a banner order to make. Tonight after Landon goes to bed my goals are to sketch out the banner and make 2 cards. I also made a few cards last weekend I need to file away in my card box, I want to do a post on my card box but it's from a kit literally 10 years ago and not available anymore so I feel I need to find something new or at least similar to it first. Ahhh my to do list seems a mile long all the time! Does anyone else feel that way?

Hope you all are enjoying warmer weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment