Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

December Daily Haul

It seems like everywhere you turn there are sales galore this weekend post Thanksgiving. I did jump on the Silhouette sale - 40% off plus free shipping over $25! I ordered 2 new blades to keep on hand, transfer tape, and a roll of white vinyl. I wish I could say I picked up more exciting things but I have so much Silhouette stuff I haven't gotten a chance to play with yet already. By the time I get to play it will be Thanksgiving 2014 and hopefully they will have the sale again.

My local scrapbook store had a great sale this weekend too, I didn't even stop in for Christmas stuff but I needed to pick up a roll of washi tape to finish a card and walked out with a bunch of stuff. In my defense this will be perfect for my December daily that starts tomorrow. I think most people do this in a mini album but I'm going to put it right in my project life 2013-2014 album because I don't do weekly, I do by event. I haven't decided if I'm going to put it throughout or do all the events then DD. Since it starts tomorrow I really should figure that out... But on to my haul!


My LSS had a Bo Bunny "kit" sale for $6 per kit. In the kit I picked up was 10 sheets of double sided cardstock as shown below (2 per design), button set, jewel set, and a sheet of cardstock stickers. I also picked up the red chevron washi tape not on sale, and the Hero Arts Circle Ornament Tree stamp at 50% off. The green glitter thickers were a Hobby Lobby purchase a bit ago.


I also did a few hauls on jessicasprague.com during One Buck Wendnesday over the past month or so. I use the kits in the Silhouette software using the Print and Cut feature so some of this will be in my DD as well. I wish they were still offering OBW but it's been on hold until the new year at this point. Bummer! The kits I picked up were the Carta Bella Merry and Bright, Echo Park's A Very Merry Christmas, and Echo Park Holly Jolly. 

Anyone else doing December Daily? Tell me how you are doing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment