Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Welcome?

I am not a very good writer honestly but I created this blog because I have a Pinterest board called "My Crafty Things" where I upload photos of my current crafts and they've been getting a lot of repins. I wanted a place where when people clicked on the photo it took them to an actual place not just the photo with no instructions/information. I will do my best to put up some tutorials of things that aren't from somewhere else on the web. I'm thinking of also posting my pinterest "fails" as I know some of the things you find on there just don't work out.

You'll probably find lots of paper crafting here. I do a lot of party banners/extras for my son's birthday and children of my friends. Another paper craft I am loving lately is Project Life but not weekly, I do it by event. I'm not big on using the PL premade cards however, I like making my own or using digital kits. I use my Silhouette Cameo to do pretty much all of my crafts. I'm also pretty handy with a hot glue gun, if I do say so myself!

So I hope you'll stick around and see what I post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment